The New Life Food Pantry is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that is making a difference serving the Baltimore, MD area. We provide food and household items to hungry families and to people suffering from drug and alcohol addiction. A hot meal and a person to talk to can go a long way toward keeping someone in the treatment program that they need. It’s our mission at New Life Food Pantry to provide the impoverished and addicted among us in Baltimore with an opportunity for a new life.
In order to provide the best care and goods for our most at-risk community members, we need:
- Nonperishable food for our kitchen and groceries for our pantry
- Fresh foods for our meals and community market
- Money to help us pay our staff and keep our doors open
- Funds to expand our kitchen to serve more of those in need
- Be a part of the solution by donating today.